Advertisement

Controlling a Traditional Scraper with Sam Angelo

Controlling a Traditional Scraper  with Sam Angelo Sam responds to a viewer's question about controlling a scraper. The old myth is that scraping is safe.....or safer than using a true cutting tool. A scraper not presented to the wood properly can result in a severe catch. Sam covers several conventional scrapers and examples of how to use each. *ReThinking the Negative Rake Scraper/video out next week..


Thanks for watching my videos-


Please find my work on the following sites


ETSY



Send me a comment or question via e-mail: @---- samandcheryle@gmail.com




I am now an authorized Robust lathe dealer. Please contact me if you have any questions. As a bonus for purchasing a Robust lathe through my dealership, I will provide one full day (6 hours) of instruction in my shop in Billings, Mt.




For more information on the Robust Sweet 16 wood lathe, watch my video: Sweet 16 lathe tour



and....Scout Lathe Tour…Video from Sam Angelo

turn,wooden,woodworking,angelo,teach,woodturning,lathe,art,work,lesson,Sam,Angelo,wyomingwoodturner,how,to,wood,make,learn,turned,lathe work,Sam Angelo,turned art,lathes,wyoming wood turner,turned wood,turnedn,billings montana,sam new shop,work shop,turning shop,wood art,how to turn,how turn,sam,scraping tools,scraper,traditional scraper,learn to turn,how to use a scraper,woodturning tools,scrapers,scraping,cutting tools,

Post a Comment

0 Comments