Advertisement

Daily Retreat with Greg: Yearning for Freedom

Daily Retreat with Greg: Yearning for Freedom All of us are yearning for freedom with as we deal with the Coronavirus. Todays retreat reflects on Romans 8:19-21: "creation awaits with eager expectation the revelation of the children of God."

If you'd like to follow along, I lead prayer using the 3-Minute Retreat by Loyola Press and a song selection for Choose Christ 2019 by Oregon Catholic Press.

A little note. I'm going to be uploading my retreat to YouTube rather than live streaming. The livestream will post on my Facebook Page, I've been simulcasting to both FB and YouTube, but the extra bandwidth and different buffering times have been creating some issues with the quality of both streams. I have more live attendance on FB. I'll better able to ensure that whole retreat gets posted on both platforms.

Freedom

Post a Comment

0 Comments