Advertisement

I had to cut his hair because of quarantine | Vlog 88

I had to cut his hair because of quarantine | Vlog 88 Hi Loves,

Here is the new vlog about a day in a life of us quarantining because of the Corona Virus.
Maurits baked some bread for the first time and I tested my hairdresser skills on Maurits for the first time. It didn't go as we planned, but we are happy with the end result. As usual I want to encourage all of you guys to stay inside as much as possible. It is the only way we are able to fight this virus. Hope you enjoyed this vlog and see you in my next video!

Much Love,
Negin

Negin,Vlog,Mirsalehi,Life,Family,Food,Healthy,hairdresser,Maurits,Bread,Baking,cutting,hair,virus,corona,doyourselfcare,do,your,self,care,quarantaine,stay,inside,work,from,home,covid,grooming,save,Instagram,First,Time,

Post a Comment

0 Comments