Advertisement

10 Things I wish I stopped doing when I started shooting.

10 Things I wish I stopped doing when I started shooting. We all make a lot of mistakes as we grow in anything. Here is 10 of mine as I started taking shooting more serious.

Foundation is so important. Quality training should be a priority in my opinion. Medical train as well.

Hope you enjoy this video. Let me know what I missed.

Shooting tips,shooting,learn to shoot,shooting help,embrace the recoil,shooting gun tips,how to shoot,how to be a better shooter,shooting tip,how to shoot a handgun,handgun shooting tips,ryan james kilpatrick,glock tips,handgun grip,shooting mistakes,lessons in shooting,shoot better,carry concealed tips,concealed carry tips,concealed carry training,err,embracetherecoil,stop shooting badly,handgun accuracy tips,shooting handgun tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments