Advertisement

1970's Johnnie Walker Red Label

1970's Johnnie Walker Red Label 1970's Johnnie Walker Red Label (86.8 proof) vs Current Johnnie Walker Red Label. Blended Scotch Whisky Review.
SHOP:
SUPPORT THE SHOW:

Johnnie Walker Core Range Review:

#JohnnieWalker #RedLabel #1970

Scores:
After my initial score I add or subtract points relative on how I perceive value (based on what I paid for the bottle). A zero value means I think the price is justified.

0-69.5 – Don’t bother trying, life is too short for bad spirit.
70-79.5 – Worth trying, but you’re not missing out if you don’t.
80-84.5 – I recommend trying.
85-87.5 – Definitely try this!
88-92.5 – I recommend buying a bottle blind!
93-95.5 – Stuff you reserve for special pours!
96+ – The meaning of life.

Johnnie Walker,Johnnie Walker Red,Johnnie Walker Black,Old Johnnie Wlaker,Vintage,Vintage Johnnie Walker,Johnnie Walker Red Label,Red Label,Blue Label,Johnnie Walker Blue,Scotch,Scotch Whisky,Sippers Social Club,Whisky Tube,86.8 proof,

Post a Comment

0 Comments