Advertisement

Albus & Molly's Relationship for the Past 2 Months

Albus & Molly's Relationship for the Past 2 Months Albus and Molly have a beautiful relationship. From the day we brought Albus home he has attached himself to Molly. We think it's because he thinks of Molly as his mom, or maybe it's because she is similar to him. Either way, their relationship is so sweet and makes us so happy. It's hard to believe we've only had him for two months because it feels longer than that. In this video I have compiled as many clips of them together as I could find over the past two months. Obviously, there is SO much I didn't capture, but I am grateful for these precious moments I did capture.

INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:

albus,molly,maine coon,maine coons,european,cat,cats,kitty,kitten,pets,animals,relationship,two months,

Post a Comment

0 Comments