Advertisement

ARIES 'THIS ISN'T WORKING~NEW OPPORTUNITY. DON'T GIVE UP YET!'

ARIES 'THIS ISN'T WORKING~NEW OPPORTUNITY. DON'T GIVE UP YET!' Thank you for being here and watching and please subscribe and click the 🔔so you will never miss a reading or daily energy upload. I am always honored to do this work.
My readings are for Sun, Rising, Moon and Venus...even Mars if it is figured strong in your chart,

Whenever you find this video please know that you were meant to watch. There might be a message even if it did not resonate today. There could be a message within it that at some point might make sense at another time.

I channel messages from divine for global and personal readings. Insightful, healing and encouraging, to help you move forward knowing where to go next.

Private readings contact me at Click on SERVICES TAB to see what type of reading I offer. I will respond within 24 hours to get you scheduled.
Website ACTIVE until further notice..

Or contact through direct e-mail donnapets49@gmail.com
Contact me when you know which reading you would like from my website.

Thank you so much for the likes, subscribing, and shares. I appreciate all of you very much!

Blessings 🎨✌☮🕉🙏💟
Donna

YET!"

Post a Comment

0 Comments