Advertisement

Bangkok Life during Covid19 at a Local Village Sukhumvit Area street food markets are open 12 April

Bangkok Life during Covid19 at a Local Village Sukhumvit Area street food markets are open 12 April Bangkok 12th of April. I have been showing different expat and tourist areas in my videos the past weeks and I wanted to show you a more local area that I really enjoy. Along the Khlong San Saeb canal there is a very nice local Thai Muslim community. I bike here regularly as it is just a few minutes ride from the Asoke area where I have my office.

Sukhumvit Soi 49/14 is the heart of this community. Around the 7-eleven there are many street vendors selling fresh food products. Thai people don't buy their food from the supermarket, this is why the government allows these food places to remain open. Off course it is all take away only.

I hope you enjoy this video. The people on the street are still in good spirit. Yes, Thailand is still the land of smiles.

#Bangkok #covid19 #streetfood #coronavirus #khlongsaensaeb #shopping #sukhumvit #sukhumvitroad #bangkokcovid19 #bangkokcorona #bkkshutdown #bkkupdate #thailand #backpackers #thaiadventure #sukhumvit31 #sukhumvithomes #socialdistancing #quarentine #oldtown #sukhumvit39 #sukhumvit49

Bangkok,Sukhumvit,Real Estate,Condominium,Apartments,covid19,local area,Fresh Market,Land of Smiles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments