Advertisement

Channel Intro - Streams are coming to Youtube regularly!

Channel Intro - Streams are coming to Youtube regularly! Just a little update now that life is returning to normal, I will get onto regular stream uploads again, regardless of game as I know a lot of you enjoy my content regardless.

I will edit BRB's for brevity as usual but they will be the usual dumps, around 2.30-3.30hrs. I'm a twitch streamer at heart and content is content, hey it works for others so why not me eh! So expect to see my face popping up daily going forward :)

You can find me live all week over at

If you enjoy my content outside of Twitch and would like to support me, you can do so over on Patreon Thanks, it means a lot to me.

Thank you everyone for consuming my content, you are the true legends.

simosimo,simosimo twitch,noita gameplay,noita secrets,noita streamer,noita playthrough,noita commentary,best noita wand,noita tips,noita boss,roguelike streamer,noita god run,noita secret ending,noita alchemy,noita deaths,

Post a Comment

0 Comments