Advertisement

Chevy Equinox|GMC terrain how to remove tail light and replace bulbs|

Chevy Equinox|GMC terrain how to remove tail light and replace bulbs| This video should help you with the removal and inspection of your rear tail lights on your 2010 to current Chevy Equinox and your 2010 to current GMC terrain hopefully you find the video helpful. End it makes your job a little bit easier

Pretty soon we will be giving away a Chevy equinox and a Ford escape to a lucky hard-working deserving family once all the coronavirus stuff is addressed and it’s safe to be around groups of people I don’t assume this is gonna take any more than four or five months from now but it will happen and you can be a part of it. As soon as I get the vehicle ready I will be posting up a video and starting a go fund me so you’ll be able to help us with this project we’re going to attempt to try to do this 5 to 6 times a year and any of you other you tubers that like what what I’m talking about feel free to reach out to me on Clays AC and Auto Repair on Facebook and we can help one another. And bounce ideas off of each other maybe even share peoples information so we know who is the right family to give the vehicles to. God bless thank you all for watching

#ChevyEquinox #Gmcterrain #taillight #howto #I AccurateEngines

bulbs/

Post a Comment

0 Comments