Advertisement

Colourful Vlog - March 30

Colourful Vlog - March 30 Hello and welcome to the Colourful Vlog, March 30! I thought it would be nice to make a vlog, since I really enjoy all vlogs and podcasts at the moment to give me a break from the constant news refreshing or news coming at me in places I am actually looking for distraction from news.

Spoiler! There is a lot of cat cuddling, knitting, blossom update and food... also known as life inside for a well practiced introvert who already works from home. So not much different than normal for me and still totally weird and different. Since this is normal for a foreseeable future, let's make lemonade!

Everywhere you can find me:

You can find the shop at:
You can find the group on Ravelry here:
You can find me on Instagram:
You can find me on Twitter:
You can find me on Facebook:
You can find me on Ravelry:
You can find my projects here:

You can find my Ko-fi here:

You can subscribe to my newsletter here:

You can find my designs here:

Don't be shy, leave me a comment here or in the ravelry group!
XoXo, Carolien

March

Post a Comment

0 Comments