Advertisement

Day 91 ,,Work “ 366 DAYS CREATIVE CHALLENGE

Day 91 ,,Work “ 366 DAYS CREATIVE CHALLENGE Hello, all you Stardust people out-there !!
Welcome to my 366 Day Creative Challenge.
Today’s attended course on Skillshare link is


In case you did not watch my introduction video, every day of 2020, I challenge myself to:
- Compose a song (which you will hear in the background of my videos )
- Write a Poem/ (very)Short story(which you will hear at the end of the video)
-Do one Drawing/Painting


If you are curious about anything regarding my videos , please live a message in the comments below.
Also , if you feel generous, Subscribe, Share , Like , Hit the Bell you will help me more that you can imagine !

Today's poem:

WORK
I think work should be like this
music, painting, poems , kiss

If you would so like, please follow me on:











And if you want to help leveling up my videos,



Thank you

CHALLENGE

Post a Comment

0 Comments