Advertisement

Diversified Hydraulic Elevator w| Adams Survivor (#2) - University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa, AL

Diversified Hydraulic Elevator w| Adams Survivor (#2) - University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa, AL Video number: 127
[Recorded on 9-13-17 w/ asdfjkll] This video was recorded 2 years, 6 months, and 22 days prior to the publishing date.

This is the elevator at Walter Bryan Jones Hall. This video features not just one, but two guests: Kendall and Greg (who works in the building). I find it interesting how there's windows on the doors, and the emergency phone is on the ceiling.

Note: My takes from my meetup with Kendall (asdfjkll) from 9/11/2017 were deleted when I took down my old channel--you can see his takes of those videos as well as the ones from 9/13/2017 on his channel.

For any questions or concerns: e-mail me at elementelevators@gmail.com

elevator,otis,schindler,kone,thyssenkrupp,dieselducy,stl elevators,florida,

Post a Comment

0 Comments