Advertisement

Dyspraxia, aspie mans first car crash and an autistic meltdown which nearly got me in jail

Dyspraxia, aspie mans first car crash and an autistic meltdown which nearly got me in jail In this video I discuss the last part of my autism spectrum disorder diagnosis. I share my experience and stories from my past to fully explain how dyspraxia affects my day to day life and how for one split second I thought that I was going to jail. I tell stories from my childhood as well as delving into the story of my first ever car crash at 24 years of age with my pregnant wife in the car.

dyspraxia,autism,aspergers,car crash,aspie,autism in adulthood,aspie adult,asperger world,aspie world,add,attention deficit disorder,autism spectrum disorder,paul third,dundee,scotland,invergowrie,kia picanto,motorbike crash,jail,jail bitch,comedy,autistic,story,crash bandicoot,playstation,aspergers syndrome,

Post a Comment

0 Comments