Advertisement

EASY DIY! Ultimately LowCost PPE with mask and plasticbag.

EASY DIY! Ultimately LowCost PPE with mask and plasticbag. Hello! from Fukushima, Japan.
Today, I would like to introduce my ideas of making PPE(personal protective equipment), a super easy and ultimately low cost.

My idea is to adhere mask and plastic bag with double-sided tape or heat sealer, and put it all over on your head.

Easy to make and effective to protect from spray infection and contact infection.

There are many points I need to improve; visibility, anti-fog, and sultry.

Please use this idea to create your original PPE! and share with me please.

Suffocation Warning.
DO NOT ever use for babies, children, seniors or anybody can not handle plastic bag in a right way.

Please use this PPE at your own risk.

twitter @ffkeinff

PPE,COVID-19,mask,faceshield,

Post a Comment

0 Comments