Advertisement

Fathers Bentley + Can't seem to explain... | Vlog 96 [Gvlog]

Fathers Bentley + Can't seem to explain... | Vlog 96 [Gvlog] BBQ? Check! Pool for the kiddies? Check! drive my fathers Bentley 150mph...? Nah, maybe next time...

Want an Official Gvlog T-shirt? 👕 go to www.etsy.com/shop/GvlogOfficial and order yours today! 👕

📷 www.instagram.com/kevin.gannets 📷

🐦 www.twitter.com/KevinGannets 🐦

🎶 www.tiktok.com/@KevinGannets 🎶

#Gvlog #GypsyVlog


For those of you who don’t know, my name is Kevin Gannets, I am from New Jersey but moved to Florida I love going to church and hanging out with my family and friends.

I am 28 Years Old I started Vlogging because I deleted Instagram once a long time ago and I realized I had no use for my smartphone anymore, it was just there to watch YouTube which I could do on my TV, PlayStation or MacBook so I thought to myself I love recording video anyways let me give vlogging a shot and I fell in love with it. I love recording video I love editing video clips together I love finding music I love everything about it

I wanna personally say thanks to all my friends in real life who watch my vlogs and leave comments and tell me in person what they like and don’t like about my videos it really means a lot!

[Gvlog]

Post a Comment

0 Comments