Advertisement

How I began to do gymnastics. Naturism Project. Naturist. Nudist. INF. Blogger

How I began to do gymnastics. Naturism Project. Naturist. Nudist. INF. Blogger How I began to do gymnastics. Naturism Project. Naturist. Nudist. INF. Blogger
SUPPORT MY PROJECT:
Hello everyone! And welcome to my project "Naturist's notes"! I showed you a video about how I do gymnastics on this Mat. And in principle nothing described. I said I knew what I was doing. And I'll tell you about it later. Here, I'm telling you about it. Why do I claim with such confidence that I know what I'm doing? I learned what gymnastics is when I was 4 years old. Yes, Yes. 4 years. They didn't send me to dance, they didn't send me to ballet. I wasn't sent to rhythmic gymnastics, if you're guessing right now. Not in any sports section, no. I was living in the South at the time. And we had a circus there. And when I was 4 years old, my mother took me to the circus. Learn acrobatic numbers. The condition for accepting me into the circus, since I was small, was that I sat on the splits. They took it from the age of 5, I was about 5 years old. I myself, with my mother, studied, I was put on the splits. I went to the coach. I remember now how I was received. It was a long time ago, but I remember it very well. These are vivid childhood memories. I sat down on the splits and was taken to the circus. I studied there for a long time, I studied as a child. If I find old photos at home, I will definitely put them on the channel, you will see. I performed. I had three numbers. The first number was called "the Poultry yard". This is the very first number. Then there were individual acrobatic performances. I sat down on the twine, tied a knot, worked on the ring. I was trained for aerial gymnastics. Such memories of the circus. The most striking thing for me, I somehow found my old diary. They kept diaries on us at the circus. I read the diary, I was very surprised. It said: press 110 times, squat 90, push-up 50. These are the criteria I made when I was 5 years old. At 5 years old, a child. Classes were held every day for 3 hours. The day off was only Monday. This is the kind of sports training I've had since I was a child. In principle, I have it for the rest of my life. I still have this plastic. Then we moved, and I left the circus and didn't start working professionally. Here is a digression into my childhood. But there is a big downside to this coin. When a child is engaged in something professionally in childhood. I'm talking about myself. This applies to physical activity. That is, along with development, plastic surgery, stretching. This all affected the spine in a bad way. I have back problems, too. Therefore, I know very well what exercises should be done for the back, for the cervical spine, to stabilize the pressure. Because I studied it and I do it every day. And the gymnastics that I showed, it seems to be very simple. But it is actually very effective. So you can review it again. Very simple exercises, but they will help you very well. The first thing I want to advise, if among you there are those who have a sedentary job. I also consider myself one of them. Because the installation of rollers takes 8-10 hours a day. I'm doing it. There is a lot of work to get the video released on YouTube. 1 video takes 2.5-3 hours. And that's if you don't censor it. I'm sitting like this. Because YouTube will ban me again, don't miss it and will threaten me. Then this video will be released quickly enough. If i need to do censorship, then 2.5-3 hours is spent on censorship. What I don't like. Well, I digress. So, if you have a sedentary job, you have a very large load on your spine. The very first thing you can do for yourself is to lie down on the Mat. The first thing I showed in the video, I lay down on the Mat. When you lie down on a hard surface ... Someone says put a roller under it.. Don't do anything. Just buy a house so you have one. If you are tired, your shoulders are stiff. These places are very stiff when you type at the computer. You will lie on a hard surface for 5-10 minutes, and your spine will relax. You will get up and be able to continue working in peace. Therefore, the simple exercises that I showed you are very effective. I hope they will help you. So this is the story about me. And I explained why I showed these exercises. I shared with you how to solve our problems, I think they are not only mine, many of them have. The more and more with age.

See full in this video: How I began to do gymnastics. Naturism Project. Naturist. Nudist. INF. Blogger

Watch other videos for you:

1. Interview . Doctor.Naturist. Nudist. INF. Blogger



2. About me. My project. Naturism Project. Naturist. Nudist. INF. Blogger


#gymnastics#Naturist’snotes#Milanaturist#Mila#nakednews#naturism#nude#nudist

gymnastics,Naturist’s notes,blogger,naked girl,naked blogger,news headlines,naked news 2020,naked news,naturist’s notes,harmony with nature,health,health of mind and body,healthy lifestyle,harmony,comfort,US nudists,naked news today,topless,nudity,naturism,without clothing,naturist women,nudist,naturist,yoga,naked yoga,nude,nude yoga,hot yoga,naked,ecology,INF,FKK,nude videos,naturists uk,naturism history,Mila,Mila naturist,Russian nudist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments