Advertisement

How Kathy Fable Started Her Own Advertising Agency, Met My Dad, & What She Thinks of My Traveling

How Kathy Fable Started Her Own Advertising Agency, Met My Dad, & What She Thinks of My Traveling Finally go my mom, Kathy Fable, on an episode of #ALLOVERTHEPLACEwithLAYNEFABLE and we talked about everything from starting her own advertising agency to how she met Mark Fable! Little mishap with the audio so I'm sorry about that but it resulted in a second episode with her that will be up next Monday! So get ready for that because we get into reasons I was grounded as a kid LOLOL If you like what you hear :: support this podcast with a small monthly donation to help sustain future episodes! xxo

►BLOG ::
► PODCAST ::
►SHOP ::
►FACEBOOK ::
►INSTA :: @laynabayna
►TWITTER :: @laynemichelle
►TUMBLR ::

EQUIPMENT ::
DSLR :
LENS :
VLOG CAMERA :
TRIPOD :


OUTFIT ::


FILMED :: 3.30.20

SONG ::

LAYNE,FABLE,laynabayna,no one cares,Layne f,vlog,travel,bylaynefable,#ALLOVERTHEPLACEwithLAYNEFABLE,kathy fable,Kathleen fable,Quinn fable,Quinn fable advertising,childhood,women owned busienss,podcast,mom,mother,the fable family,how my parents met,

Post a Comment

0 Comments