Advertisement

I believe we can have faith in Jesus. A Sunday Message of Hope.

I believe we can have faith in Jesus. A Sunday Message of Hope. Can we trust God and Jesus today?

Can we lean on our faith in Jesus as we study how faithful he was to God?

Today I want to share my testimony of Jesus Christ and share a message of hope for those at home.

I believe Jesus Christ is the promised Messiah predicted in the Old Testament. I believe he is the promised seen spoken of to Eve. I believe he is the promised child told to Isaiah. I believe he is the promised king promised to David. And so many other prophesies and promised fulfilled in the life and mission of Jesus Christ.

Gods grace,jesus christs grace,gods love,sunday message,god's gift of grace,jesus christ,faith in jesus,faith in god,faith in jesus christ,talks on christ,sermon on christ,message of hope,can I trust god,can i trust jesus,paul the apostle,God,testimony of christ,testimony of jesus,quarantine,words of encouragement,

Post a Comment

0 Comments