Advertisement

I Don’t Want a Bath, No No | DoDoBee Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

I Don’t Want a Bath, No No | DoDoBee Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs I Don’t Want a Bath, No No | DoDoBee Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

I love playing with my Mercy
She just is my favourite friend
I love playing with you puss
Come on let's go and eat

Oh no baby look at you
It's time for a bath
I don't want to i'm going to hide
I don't want a bath

Baby I am coming to find you
Where oh where can you be
Are you underneath the table
Or behind the door

Baby you are very naughty
Where can you be
Its cold outside
Are you in the tent Baby!

I'll turn on the heating lamp
Just to make you nice and warm
I'll fill the bath with warm water
And bubbles as well

I just can't wait to take a bath
I love the bubbles so
Come on mummy put me in
I want to play with the soap

I will scrub myself all clean
And I will blow some bubbles too
I love playing with the soap
And the shower too

I love to have a bubbly bath
It really is such fun
You must get out of the bath
Oh I don't want to mum

Shower then we’ll get you dry
And dressed as well
Or else you could catch a cold
And not be very well

I will dry you I will dress you
You smell beautiful
Let's dress you in these warm clean clothes
Thank you mum that's great

Watch our playlists:
Nursery Rhymes for Kids

Song for Kids



Follow Us on Social Media for more updates:

► Website:
► Gmail: contact@dodobee.net
► Facebook:
► Twitter:


#DoDoBee #Loky

kids cartoon,boo boo song,safety tips,nursery rhymes,kids songs,children songs,baby songs,songs for kids,kids videos,sing-along,toddler songs,best kids songs,baby angel,sing along kids,preschool music,DoDoBee,Loky,Cartoon,Song,Baby,Nursery Rhymes for Babies - Baby Shark,cartoon,abc song,abc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments