Advertisement

I Know He’s Watching Me. But I Continue to Do THIS

I Know He’s Watching Me. But I Continue to Do THIS April is 25 and she’s never had a boyfriend. She thinks that she’s a monster -that is until one day, when she learns she has a secret admirer! One who watches her…from a hole in the wall!

If you also want your life story to become an animated video - send it to us via email: dorystoryanimation@gmail.com

dory story,story,actually happened,story time,animation,actually happened stories,stories,problems,storytime,true stories,short animation,animated channel,animation short film,drama,teen stories,life story,my story animated,animated story,story booth,storybooth,reddit,reddit stories,ask reddit,Teen Stories,Know,He’s,Watching,Me,But,I Continue,to,Do,THIS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments