Advertisement

I Never Knew Adult Life Would Be Of Harm | Adulthood Poem

I Never Knew Adult Life Would Be Of Harm | Adulthood Poem About the Poem:
This Poem is about the difficulty that comes with growing up. Everything becomes so different from when you are young, when you grow up you become more concerned about money, assets and the relationships around either break apart or seem like a weakness. I wrote this poem when i was in university as I remembered how much I wanted to be an adult when I was younger but now, I miss being a child more than ever because previously I thought with age came maturity, wisdom and power, but now I know better, adulthood is just a stressful stage of life. I hope all will enjoy this video.

Please Like, Subscribe, Share and Leave a comment.

Credits:
Video Visuals: Videzzy.com
Creator/ Narrator/ Producer/ Editor/ Writer: Nonofo Jacobs

Disclaimer:
This work is recommended for individuals who are 13 years of age and older.

The visuals used in this video are meant for entertainment purposes only and no racial, cultural, spiritual etc... discrimination is implied.
All copyright laws are reserved.

Link to other Video:
When I Die | Depression Poem -

Links to other Social Media Platforms:
Instagram: PoetJacobs
Instagram: CalligraphicJacobs

Adulthood

Post a Comment

0 Comments