Advertisement

I tried making a decent birthday present for my mother during Self-Quarantine

I tried making a decent birthday present for my mother during Self-Quarantine Help fight the coronavirus:
Disclaimer: Taking the current unfortunate situation in account, I would like to let everybody know that I mean no disrespect towards it, nor am I trying to ridicule it. This attempt was just to make this situation better and productive, regardless the limitations. Enjoy the video!
- XoXo Tani

Follow me on instagram:

gift,giftidea,mother,cake,baking,violin,happybirthday,cardwritting,card,birthdaygift,birthday,birthdaygiftidea,giftideaformoms,tulips,quarantine,ideasforquarantine,ideaswhenbored,egglesscake,cakerecipe,bakingrecipe,egglessrecipe,staysthome,selfquarantine,indoors,drawing,giftcard,giftideas,diy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments