Advertisement

In My Country - Sue - Saigon, Vietnam

In My Country - Sue - Saigon, Vietnam Welcome to In My Country! This channel is an effort to share amazing stories of people who lived or grew up in other countries.

The first interview is with my Mom, Sue, who grew up in Saigon Vietnams until she was 13 years old.

I have loved hearing these stories my whole life and look forward to you enjoying stories from people who have an interesting background in another country.

As a side note, this first episode was recorded during the covid-19 global pandemic. I'm at home with my whole family (including my kids) like the rest of the world. You see some cameos from them. :)

Also, these stories are not intended to be political. Any negative comments about anyone's home country will be blocked.

I hope you enjoy!

stories,country,inmycountry,vietnam,saigon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments