Advertisement

Let's Play Final Fantasy 7 Remake - Opening Mission & Getting to the Train! PART 1

Let's Play Final Fantasy 7 Remake - Opening Mission & Getting to the Train! PART 1 Welcome to my Final Fantasy 7 Remake live stream! As some of you know, I am a massive Final Fantasy 7 fan and I can't wait to share all of my FF7 Remake adventures with you folks. Throughout these streams I will hopefully be covering every aspect of the game as we work towards that Platinum Trophy. I will also continue to post regular guide videos and additional updates for the game as we go, so come and join me :)

Please remember to subscribe for more Final Fantasy 7 Remake content! ➤

Thank you to all who supported this evening's stream :)
Daniel Wright - USD $2.00 "I've waited for sooo long for this day brother"
yumyumeatemup - USD $2.00 "23 YEARS IN THE MAKING! LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Fëanor 1972 - EUR €2.29 "Fuzz is Streaming The Remake!!#23 years🤭🤭yaay"
Cletus5258 - USD $10.00 "Here's 5 for being late and 5 for tea ^_^"
Scott Sweet - USD $5.00 "for staying up to stream for us we've missed you fuzz"
Marty Griff - EUR €2.00 "Welp goodbye going to bed"
Marty Griff - EUR €2.00 "No I was just about to until now"
Scott Sweet - USD $5.00 "late night tea and lip balm !"
Michael Coultrap - USD $4.99 "Well I’m dipping out on this one. I don’t want to spoil the game for myself. Great stream!"
Dom - USD $4.99 "For the lip balm fund (streaming this from work so I’m a bit behind ;) )nice to see you again, Fuzz!"
Marty Griff - EUR €2.00 "Do you think ther will be much grinding or side qu"

FF7 Remake Playlist ➤

Complete playlists for my PSX era Final Fantasy walkthroughs:
FF7 ➤
FF8 ➤
FF9 ➤

Support the channel:
Patreon ▶
Channel Membership ▶

Grow your YouTube channel with the TubeBuddy browser addon ▶
Use my link with code 'FuzzBuddy' for discount!

Facebook ➤
Twitter ➤

Oh and a whopping big thanks to Lomax who has designed many of the elements you find around my channel and in my videos! ➤

Enjoy the live stream and please share your comments below.

Fuzz

#FF7R #FinalFantasy7Remake #FF7Remake #FFVIIRemake #FF7 #FinalFantasyVII

final fantasy 7 remake,final fantasy 7 remake live,final fantasy 7 remake live stream,final fantasy 7 remake ps4,final fantasy 7 remake walkthrough,let's play final fantasy 7 remake,final fantasy vii remake,final fantasy vii remake live,final fantasy vii remake live stream,final fantasy vii remake ps4,final fantasy vii remake walkthrough,let's play final fantasy vii remake,ff7 remake ps4,ff7 remake walkthrough,let's play ff7 remake,fuzzfinger,fuzzfinger gaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments