Advertisement

Marvel Contest of Champions. Black Bolt Makes NO SENSE! I Finished First Chapter.

Marvel Contest of Champions. Black Bolt Makes NO SENSE! I Finished First Chapter. Finishing first chapter of Marvel Contest of champions and getting avengers crystal. I play with Black Bolt with stupid power in Marvel: Contest of Champions. I'm getting so many new champions!

Subscribe to my channel, I make videos about Mortal Kombat X, Mortal Kombat X mobile, Injustice 2 Mobile, other games, vlogs and funny challenges. Join our channel for daily videos and high quality content!
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook:


marvel contest of champions,contest of champions,contest champion,marvel contest of champions gameplay,black bolt,black bolt power,black bolt marvel contest of champions,black bolt marvel comics,black bolt marvel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments