Advertisement

My DAD made me and my mom STARVE

My DAD made me and my mom STARVE Subscribe

Hey everybody! My name is Alex, and I have a story how other people's ideas like rats in the attic may ruin the lives of others. This story is also about the fact that not all these ideas may damage your health.
My dad was always a little ... weird. Strange. He was strange not in a bad way, but, well… he was unusual. He had a very creative view of life, specific tastes and sometimes he loved to outrage. Me and my mom were used to it. We either ignored or supported it. As long as my dad’s ideas had nothing to do with us.
I don't know how or who put the idea into dad’s head and this was the top of his «purchases». When he appeared on the doorstep with a truck full of these mattresses, my mom started talking about the divorce for the first time. And for the first time, she gave my dad a public tantrum when he told us that we were going to become millionaires with these mattresses.

Watch more videos:



Teen Stories,true stories,storytime,story time,short animation,problems,teen stories,teenagers,life story,reddit stories,youtube stories,video stories,teens,parents,stupid brother,no father,brother,bad mother,sister save brother,sister save me,one parent,animation,starve,starving,dad made me starve,strict parents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments