Advertisement

My Doctor Sister Answers Your COVID-19 Questions | Deepica Mutyala

My Doctor Sister Answers Your COVID-19 Questions | Deepica Mutyala I figured if I have questions about this, then some of you do, too. So I asked my sister, an Infectious Diseases doctor, to answer some of those questions.
I hope all of your are staying safe and my thoughts are with everyone who's been directly impacted by this.


Live Tinted will be providing 10% of proceeds to the Corona Virus relief fund:

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel⇣


Follow me on the gram⇣


Join the #TintFam - Register now!⇣


makeup,beauty,how to,deepica,deepicam,deepica mutyala,south asian makeup tips,indian makeup tips,ethnic makeup,DIY,lipstick,desi girl,lifestyle,deepika,Covid 19,sister,doctor,questions,answers,pandemic,corona virus,hospital,health,health care,stay home,pregnant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments