Advertisement

NoFAP - The Spiritual Significance of 100 Days of Semen Retention. The Root Chakra Awakening.

NoFAP - The Spiritual Significance of 100 Days of Semen Retention. The Root Chakra Awakening. MASTER OF EARTH'S CHANNEL:


Infinite bliss family. Please forgive me for my time away from you all. I hope this video brings you much knowledge and encourages you to think outside of the box. There is a lot happening on the planet at this time. Now more than ever we must equip ourselves with knowledge and seek truth. We must find out the truth about ourselves so that we may gravitate towards a higher existence. There is a plot to keep man in his lower self and disconnected from his own divine birthright of infinite energy. The hidden truth about the human body is the greatest secret of all time.

Please support me if it is within your will to do so 🙏🏾
Paypal: paypal.me/YogiXan
Cashapp: $buddhaxan


nofap,semen retention,spirituality,chakras,buddha xan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments