Advertisement

Persona 5 Royal - Part 22 - Penal Labor

Persona 5 Royal - Part 22 - Penal Labor Hello everyone and welcome to my English walkthrough/ let's play of Persona 5 Royal for the PlayStation 4 and today, we conduct a investigation on the students Madarame has tutored in the past and decide to put our plan into action
----------------------------------------­­-----
Subscribe for more! ►

Follow Me on Social Media ♦





About me - Here on my YouTube channel I strive to make fun and entertaining videos of the games I love to play every single day. Make sure to subscribe so you don't miss an update.

JohneAwesome,persona 5,persona 5 english,persona 5 review,persona 5 music,persona 5 royal part 1,persona 5 royal walkthrough,persona 5 walkthrough,persona 5 royal gameplay,persona 5 royal kasumi,ryuji awakening,captain kidd,Ann Takamaki,persona 5 confidants,persona 5 jose,

Post a Comment

0 Comments