Advertisement

PG3D Is Adding A.I. BOTS To The Game...???

PG3D Is Adding A.I. BOTS To The Game...??? Are they BOTS sent here by pg3d to make games easier for casuals? Are they players grinding exp while being AFK? I'm not quite sure! If you know, tell me down in the comments! Thanks!


Subscribe to my second channel, Kira, (for other content besides pixel gun 3d):


============================
Msg me on Discord: xSaige#5478
============================

Join My Discord Server!



=======================
Follow My Socials!

Instagram: @yt_xsaige

Snapchat: @royal.sage
============================

Hey you!
You should definitely become a member of my channel! There are many perks that come with it such as:

● Custom emojis
● Member only streams
● Shotouts
● Gameplay with me

How to do it?

Click that blue button that says "Join" when at my channel home page to see all the details! Thanks!
================================

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by my channel.
If you haven't already, you should totally subscribe! I upload Pixel Gun videos everyday. I also stream regularly =)

=======================

Please Subscribe =)

Want to donate? Click the S with a box around it in the live chat when I'm streaming =D Its called superchat! It would support me a lot =)

Thanks!

-Saige




#PixelGun3D #PG3D

pixel gun 3d bots,bots pg3d,bots pixel gun 3d,is pixel gun 3d adding bots,pg3d AI,pg3d ai bots,pixel gun 3d ai bots,a.i. bots pg3d,why does the knife party map have bots in pixel gun 3d,pg3d knife party bots,pixel gun 3d knife party bots,pg3d robots,pg3d knife party exp grinders,bots in knife party pg3d,

Post a Comment

0 Comments