Advertisement

Pressure of Birthdays | Aravind SA | Standup Comedy

Pressure of Birthdays | Aravind SA | Standup Comedy On the eve of my birthday, I am happy to share my set on… birthdays! To all those poor souls like me who have missed on their birthdays this lockdown period, here take this video and some ❤ with it.

Direction: Aravind SA
DoP: Srinivasan Venkatesh
Editor: Ashwin Arvind
Producer: Half Boiled Inc. & Aravind SA
Executive Producer: Vignesh Balaji
Live Show Producer (Half Boiled Inc.): Swetha Sekar, Aditya K H, Sanjana
Post Production Supervisor: Sudarshan Narayanan
Designs: Akshaya Ramesh
Sound Design and Re-Recording Mixer: Anand Krishnamoorthi
Venue: The Spotted Hyena

Go follow my work on all social media platforms!

Instagram:

Facebook:


Twitter:

Aravind SA,Arvind SA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments