Advertisement

Rally Driver chasing down ghost Dirt Rally 2.0 Subaru NR4 WRC

Rally Driver chasing down ghost Dirt Rally 2.0 Subaru NR4 WRC



Driving the Subaru NR4 on the twisty New Zealand Hawkes Bay stage chasing down my ghost like a wild animal 😬

In answer to a few popular questions on other videos: I have force feedback on quite high to make it feel as realistic as possible, rotation at 810 degrees and the TV’s are Sony LEDs.

8 years rallying with a sequential gearbox, my sim rig was set up to replicate a Fiesta R2 and sometimes swapped to paddle shift for the WRC cars.

For this video I used the Subaru NR4 with LHD H Pattern, to help get used to my next step in rallying and learning 4WD in the 2015 Subaru, it was fun! My ghost overtook me from a previous run and I decided to hunt her down 😁

WRC,Rally,World Rally Championship,sim racing,sim racing girl,racing game,oculus rift,formula one,racing games for pc,racing games for xbox one,motorsports,assetto corsa,logitech,thrustmaster,gaming,sim rig,virtual reality,inside sim racing,rally racing,rallye,dirt 2.0,dirt rally,dirt rally 2.0,rally driver,jimmy broadbent,dirt rally 2,logitech g29,sim racing setup,dirt rally 2.0 car list,dirt rally 2.0 gameplay,dirt rally 2.0 crash,gaming setup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments