Advertisement

songs you NEED to hear! *definitely getting copyrighted*

songs you NEED to hear! *definitely getting copyrighted* songs you need to hear! this is a 10/10 quarantine playlist bois hope you enjoy

socials:
instagram: @kellymichalita
twitter: @kellymichalita
snapchat: @kellymichalita
tiktok: @kellymichalita

sub count: 172,556

*I DO NO OWN ANY OF THE MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO*

tags :)
songs you need to hear, songs, music, playlist, playlist video, good songs, songs you need on your playlist, my current playlist, my current playlist of songs you need to hear, my spring playlist, my 2020 playlist, my spring 2020 playlist, 2020 playlist, playlist video 2020, getting copyrighted, songs you must hear, music you need on your playlist, music you need to hear

songs you need to hear,songs,music,playlist,playlist video,good songs,songs you need on your playlist,my current playlist,my current playlist of songs you need to hear,my spring playlist,my 2020 playlist,my spring 2020 playlist,2020 playlist,playlist video 2020,getting copyrighted,songs you must hear,music you need on your playlist,music you need to hear,

Post a Comment

0 Comments