Advertisement

SURPRISING My Mom With Her DAD'S 1965 Ford F100 *No More Exhaust Leaks*

SURPRISING My Mom With Her DAD'S 1965 Ford F100 *No More Exhaust Leaks* After installing new exhaust gaskets on my Grandpa's 1965 Ford F100 Custom Cab we started the truck up and they lasted seconds before starting to leak again. The comments said the exhaust could never be fixed without thousands of dollars in repairs... but Josh had seen a website guaranteeing a fix. We got a set coming and installing them completely fixed it. Now we're going to start running these gaskets on everything we can, it's like magic. After getting it out for a drive and doing a little tuning I take the truck over to my parents to have my Mom drive it for the first time in years!

Remflex 3008:

MERCH:
Shop Motul:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Common Questions:

What motorcycle do I ride? A few. Ducati 1198, Honda Goldwing, Honda Grom, Honda Ruckus

What do I do for a living? Make YouTube videos.

Can you wheelie? No, I suck.

Are you fast? Sort of. I suck mostly though.

Where can I keep up with you off the bike?

Instagram: WatchJRGo

Facebook: WatchJRGo (or JRGo, FB hates my branding)

Do you go to school? College, for 2 classes.

Why do you ride so dangerously? What do mean? I was doing 25.

Do you go to the track? Of course, hopefully there will be videos in the future.

Do you play video games? No, but I might stream N64 Goldeneye at some point. Twitch: WatchJRGo

Are you afraid the police will watch your videos and arrest you? Something something evidence something something warrants and due process of law

#ClassicCars #Ford #FordTrucks

Ford,Classic Ford,Antique Ford,Ford F-100 Custom Cab,Ford Trucks,Classic Truck,Ford Truck Restoration,V8,Vintage Ford Air Conditioning,Family Truck,Custom Antique Ford Truck,F-100,F-150,First Start,First Start 9 Years,Barn Find,Replace Ford F100 Shocks,KYB Shocks Ford F100,Ford F100 Edelbrock Performer Intake,Ford F100 Intake Manifold Upgrade,Holley EFI,Holley Sniper 4150 Stealth,Engine Start Up,REMFLEX,REMFLEX Exhaust Gasket,Ford 390 Exhaust Leak,

Post a Comment

0 Comments