Advertisement

The Stone Roses I Wanna Be Adored (MSG 300616 Live), - Fan Edit (March 2020)

The Stone Roses   I Wanna Be Adored (MSG 300616 Live), - Fan Edit (March 2020) Hi All. For the past few years I have been collecting fan footage from this gig and syncing it into an editing project in the hope that one day I can edit the whole gig. With the Covid 19 pandemic and being forced into 4 weeks isolation now is the time to try and complete this project so I can release to all the fans. I'm not doing this for any money, I will credit everyones footage I used and I just hope it serves as a record of this great gig. If you were there and have any great footage or audio from the event I would love to include as a few songs only have limited footage. Here is a rough edit I've put together to prove to people I'm serious about this as a project and not time wasting. If you can message me we can arrange to exchange and include it in the edit. One Love everyone. Steve

2020)

Post a Comment

0 Comments