Advertisement

things you didn't notice in TXT 'Can't We Just Leave The Monster Alive' Dance Practice (on crack)

things you didn't notice in TXT 'Can't We Just Leave The Monster Alive' Dance Practice (on crack) me: i'm scared idk how to avoid this corona virus, but i miss my friends:(
txt: just stay, it will be alright, alright, alright
me: o-ok then..
*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
hey all, welcome to my third video of this channel!
this time, i want to try another content hihi
it's my first time to try 'things you didn't notice' , i hope you like it!
i'm sorry if it looks so simple, messy, and not funny sksk(T▽T)
remember that i was joking, this is a crack vid!
*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
-sources-
txt's youtube channel: TXT (투모로우바이투게더) ‘그냥 괴물을 살려두면 안 되는 걸까’ Dance Practice

audio:
In My Blood - Shawn Mendes (Cover by Tomorrow X Together)
*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
i do not own anything except the editing, thank you!
#tomorrowbytogether #txt #cantwejustleavethemonsteralive

TomorrowByTogether,TXT,투모로우바이투게더,Can'tWeJustLeaveTheMonsterAlive,그냥 괴물을 살려두면 안 되는 걸까,

Post a Comment

0 Comments