Advertisement

This is why I am going to WIN SOLO FNCS (Verox x Saevid Scrims Highlights)

This is why I am going to WIN SOLO FNCS (Verox x Saevid Scrims Highlights) #Veloce #VeloceFN
To join mine and Verox's scrims discord server, Join and look at #saevid-customs , follow the steps from there correctly and you will automatically get put into the scrim server, this may take up to 2 hours for discord to process your invite

"This is why I am going to WIN SOLO FNCS (announcement)"
Keep up to date with me and when I upload new videos

EDITOR:




solo,solo fncs,saevid,flikk,customs,open customs,community customs,solo practice,best solo practice,EU,solo world cup,solo scrims,this is why,how to,how I,improve,solos,how to get better at solos,best solo player,solo highlights,solo montage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments