Advertisement

Traded ~₹11 Lakhs Worth of Stocks Today | My Typical Day

Traded ~₹11 Lakhs Worth of Stocks Today | My Typical Day Wanted to show you how my typical lockdown day looks like! Been doing some trading (equities/stocks) since the last 10 days and this is how I feel about it. Also, took some extra effort to edit few sections of this video (hence you are seeing it on Saturday instead of Friday, when I usually upload). Let me know what you think!

Download Kite from Zerodha with the link here


I am also investing in direct mutual funds through Groww - no charges, no commissions! Earn up to 1% extra. If you use my link below - both of us get unlimited free transactions forever.


You can follow me on Instagram @iGuru Crazy

iguru crazy,i guru crazy,iguru crazy Ladakh,triumph street twin,street twin,ducati multistrada 1260,street triple rs,BMW 1250 gs adventure,triumph street triple,iguru,speed twin,triumph street triple rs,i guru,street twin triumph,triumph speed twin,bmw gs 1250,street triple,street triple rs exhaust,bmw r 1250 gs,igurucrazy,bmw 850 gs,ather 450 x,finance tips,kite,Zerodha,groww,stocks,trading,equities,equity,day trading,swing trading,futures,options,

Post a Comment

0 Comments