Advertisement

[Vlog] I'm not doing great | It's okay to not watch this video! It's just me talking about me.

[Vlog] I'm not doing great | It's okay to not watch this video! It's just me talking about me. It's honestly okay and I take no offense if people don't want to watch this video. Seriously, it's okay by me and I understand completely. It's okay to mute this video if you just want to watch some footage of FFXIV gameplay!

But I needed to send an update out on how I myself am doing lately. And I'm not going to lie... I'm truly in despair right now. I'm really really sad and things are just feeling like they are falling apart-- probably because in all honesty... they are.

cole,evyx,cole evyx,hrothgar,ffxiv,vlog,video blog,final fantasy 14,final fantasy xiv,final fantasy,shadowbringers,ff14,ffxiv shadowbringers,final fantasy online,ffxiv 2020,is ffxiv worth playing,mmo,ff14 2020,ffxiv 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments