Advertisement

Why Mr JWW is the reason I started YouTube | Other Car YouTubers

Why Mr JWW is the reason I started YouTube | Other Car YouTubers In this video we discuss other automotive YouTubers, please get in the comments and suggest your favourite content makers - this is a social media platform after all and we should be making each other aware of other entertaining channels, especially at a time when lots of us are relying on platforms like YouTube to keep us busy and entertained.
I then elaborate on what I alluded to in the other video, Mr JWW was one of the major reasons I decided to start my own channel. I categorically do not blame him in any way so please don’t assume that’s what I’m getting at! I do believe, however, that Aston Martin should not have done what they did. Again, don’t get me wrong, I love Aston Martin as a brand and this is this only slight complaint I have had!
What do you think? Am I talking rubbish? Do I really have a right to moan about this?!
Get in the comments below, remember to stay safe and thanks for watching. Follow: PhilDixon89 on Instagram

Lamborghini,Huracan,Evo,Huracan Evo,Lamborghini Evo,Aston Martin,Vantage,GT8,Artistic Detailing,Porsche,911,992.2,Carrera 4S,Supercar Show,DBS,Car Collection,Superleggera,Aston,Most Expensive,Expensive,Aventador,SV,Ferrari,Pista,488 Pista,Purple,AMR,Lamborghini SV,Aventador SV,Engine fault,Broken Down,Project two,GP3,John Cooper,MINI,GP3 Mini,John Copper Works,TGETV,TGE,ArchieHamilton,Shmee150,Shmee,MRJWW,JWW,mr JWW,

Post a Comment

0 Comments