Advertisement

#WITHME CHALLENGE (Day 10) : Can I relearn ALL 211 pieces I've made tutorials for?

#WITHME CHALLENGE (Day 10) : Can I relearn ALL 211 pieces I've made tutorials for? (DAY 10) I challenge ALL OF YOU to relearn and perform your old pieces (or learn some new ones) during this time of isolation! I will feature everybody who records and send their submissions in an epic release of Subscriber Performances! I will make a playlist on the SCP channel just for that.

Details of the Challenge:

* it counts as learned if you can play through it, fairly confidently, with maybe just a few mistakes here and there

* The challenge ends when the state of emergency worldwide comes to an end

* Beginner - Intermediate - Difficult pieces all count

* Submissions can be made via wetransfer.com or via a Google Drive link (of some other way that works for you)

* Send submissions to igor@smartclassicalpiano.com

* You can make requests which of your submissions you'd like me to feature in the featured video I'll make at the end

* If anyone (who is subscribed to SCP) learns more pieces than me, I'll send them $500.00 USD by PayPal

tutorials

Post a Comment

0 Comments