Advertisement

Adding Pockets to ALL my dresses - because it's 2020.

Adding Pockets to ALL my dresses - because it's 2020. No seriously, why are pockets not a thing for EVERY dress now?

Looking for information on Welt Pockets?

You can find a free pattern for the cape I wore at the very beginning from American Duchess!


★Follow me! ★
Patreon:
Etsy:
Instagram:

Amazon Affiliate Page for links to my various sewing supplies and camera equipment:

Morgan Donner,Morgan Donner's Sewing Party,how to sew a pocket,adding pockets to your dress,adding pockets to your skirt,how to add a pocket,sewing pockets,pocket tutorial,welt pocket,inseam pocket,how to sew pockets on a skirt,how to sew pockets in a dress,how to sew hidden pockets,how to sew side seam pockets,how to make pockets,how to sew pockets,how to add pockets,add pockets,adding pockets,skirt pockets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments