Advertisement

COVID19: REAL STORIES OF Healthcare Professionals

COVID19: REAL STORIES OF Healthcare Professionals ✞☬Hello welcome to my CHANNEL , THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY :☬✞

In this video we are discussing how COVID has affected us and our patients .. I forogt to record the intro : we are all healthcare frontline workers ( some tested positive and we work with positive patients as well ) here is our story

NEW VIDEO EVERY SUNDAY and SOME WEDNESDAYS

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Please click below link to subscribe ♥


𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕖 :

I have a bachelors degree in psychology and gerontology degree and a masters degree in occupational therapy,
Nx move : Doctorate : something in neurology

EXPERIENCE : I work as a full time SNF OT , specializing in geriatrics and Neuro and I also traveled as a new grad OT.

Born in Ghana, west Africa and raised in the Unite States.



FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO COLLABORATE , MENTOR , TUTOR PLEASE CONTACT ME
BELOW :


My Instagram►
My Facebook►
My Email ► lovelyyott@gmail.com


To support my channel donate here:
Cash app :

Please, like comment SHARE and SUBSCRIBE :



Check out my other videos :

PDPM



OT myths debunked



Thank you so much for watching:)

Love, Nans

I do not own the rights to the Music used in the video.

Disclaimer : This video is intended for educational purposes ONLY , this is not intended as medical advice. This video also contain my own personal views and opinions. For more information please visit aota.org

#occupationaltherapy #occupationaltherapist #physicaltherapist #COTA #AOTA #nbcot #OT #blacktherapist #traveltherapy #therapy #rehab #healthcare #healthcareprofessional
#scrubwear #rehabcompanies #occupationaltherapiststudent
#medicalprofessional #medicalequipment #Medicalcompany
#otrehab #snfrehab #homehealthcare #homehealth # #otschool #ot #otschool #otstudent #outpatienttherapy # #otlife

HEALTHCAREPROFESSIONAL,ATHOMETHERAPY,OCCUPATIONALTHERAPIST,occupationaltherapystudent,medicalstudent,workinginnurshinghome,otstudent,infor,real story of healthcare providers,covid19 real life stories,nursing home surge,nursing home,nursing home issues,nursing home covid stories,coronavirus pandemic,us news,coronavirus news,coronavirus outbreak,covid-19 outbreak,covid-19 updates,real stories of corona,real stories of covid19,long term care nursing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments