Advertisement

FIRE Signs:😴 'Losing Interest. Bored With This Same Ole Ish.' End Of May 2020. Tarot Reading.

FIRE Signs:😴 'Losing Interest. Bored With This Same Ole Ish.' End Of May 2020. Tarot Reading. Please Like, Share and Subscribe!
⚠️Trademarked⚠️

Tarot Reader, Reiki Master Teacher, Spiritualist.


Thank you for watching my channel Satija Tarot! This is my genuine passion and my true calling! I love helping others and providing various forms of healing. Not only do I read from the energy of love but I LIVE from it also. Love is what guides me.
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

🦉NOTE: I will be honest no matter the cost. 💯Think of it this way, would you want to go to a doctor and be diagnosed falsely or told the truth so that you could better heal? As I do NOT profess to be a medical professional, I do however help to heal the soul by offering you truthful knowledge to the best of my abilities from Spirit to cards, from cards to me and from me to you!!! Boop-Boop-E-Doop. 🙃😊 Not for anyone under the age of 18!
Also, bear in mind that time is fluid, so this will resonate with you when/if it is meant to and the timing may differ. I may date my videos but I trust that my message will find you when they're destined to. Furthermore, energy can be turned around/ Vice Versa. So my readings may be for you OR the person you are thinking about instead. Cross watcher's are welcome also. Take it as it fits, try not to force it. 🧩
Please check your Sun, Moon, Rising and Venus signs as your message may resonate better with the other signs in your chart. If you do not know this information, I have provided a free link for you to find out:


♠️CROSSWATCHER= Watching a reading that is for the person you are interested in. Not yourself. EX: You are an Aries watching a reading for your Libra lover. Aka Crosswatching.

🔴Per the standards of YouTube: For Entertainment Purposes Only 😉🕯❤🔥


✅WARNING: I do use colorful language from time to time.🖌🖍So if this is something that offends you, I deeply apologize. To those, may I recommend you check out other readers that may better fit your personal preference. 🙏🔮

✅TO PURCHASE MY MERCH:



🔶️To Donate To My Channel:

🔵PAYPAL:

🟢CASHAPP:


💫My Amazon Tarot Wishlist:

📦To Donate Tarot Decks:
P.O. Box 2104
Smyrna, TN 37167


💫Emergency Readings are available for an extra cost.
For those interested in a personal reading with me...👇

CONTACT:
Satijatarot@gmail.com
I will send you the information on my pricing and whatever else is needed.


Thank you again for being here with me and I welcome you back!


All of My Pure Love,
Satija Tarot



⚠️⚠️⚠️Disclaimer: My Readings do not substitute for Legal or Medical advice. Please seek proper professionals or emergency care if you are in need. My readings are for entertainment purposes only. I am not responsible for any actions or decisions that may be taken by a person as a result of any of my readings. Must be 18 years or older.


I apologize in advance for the inconvenience... Reply times to E-Mails are going to vary right now due to the current situation we are all in.

May you all stay safe, healthy and protected 🌏🌟

#aries #leo #sagittarius #zodiac #tarotreading #may2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments