Advertisement

I Bought All The VERIFIED Items On Wish..

I Bought All The VERIFIED Items On Wish.. Today we purchased all the verified items we could find on Wish to review them and see how much better they are than the other wish items we've purchased in the past.

Previous Video:
I Bought $1,000 Worth Of Refurbished Tech On Wish! (iPhone, iPad & More)


More Buying videos:


Subscribe to Team ALBOE and check out our latest banger here:
$10,000 DEAL OR NO DEAL with Team ALBOE!!

M U S I C:
Kevin Macleod - incompetech.com

If you read the entire description, comment down below "I love the Team ALBOE channel!" if you're a real one and I'll reply!

wish,wish app,wish.com,wish brands,wish branded section,buying $1000,$1000,wish haul,$1000 wish haul,wish tech,buying $1000 of wish tech,buying everything,iphone,iphone se,testing wish products,wish unboxing,wish review,wish box,apple,wish shopping,i bought all the airpods on wish,itsyeboi,itsyaboi,itsyeboi wish,verified,i bought all the verified wish items,verified wish,i bought all the,i bought all the free items on wish,free wish,free wish items,

Post a Comment

0 Comments