Advertisement

Q&A kiss my ass club, who would I like to stinkface and AEW

Q&A kiss my ass club, who would I like to stinkface and AEW Hey my little sapphires welcome back to another Q&A 🥰
Thanks for sending in all your questions, I was a little lazy on this video and didn’t edit but I’m sure you will still like it 🥰
Here I discuss AEW, WWE, stink faces, wrestling story lines, who id like to date and weather i would ever have a kiss my ass club.

As always LIKE, follow & subscribe ❤️❤️❤️❤️
If you want to see my latest photo shoot plus lots of my wrestling matches & exclusive stink face videos subscribe to my only fans at www.onlyfans.com/nadia_sapphire
IG- @nadiasapphire
Twitter- @nadia_sapphire

nadia sapphire,only fans,nadia sapphire stink face,rikishi stink face,rikish,q&a,aew,aew britt baker,britt baker,aew shida,wwe,wrestlemania,wrestle talk,womens wrestling,my life,get to know me,dating,funny girl,funny welsh girl,wrestling reality,wrestling entertainment,torrie wilson,wwe torrie wilson,wwf,wwf 2001,wwf invasion,knock outs,knock outs impact,fighting females,women wrestlers,wrestling video games,wrestling storylines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments