Advertisement

Should you go plant based|vegan? Dietitian Julieanna Hever on the Fad or Future Podcast

Should you go plant based|vegan? Dietitian Julieanna Hever on the Fad or Future Podcast In this episode of the Fad or Future Podcast Joey Thurman sits down with world renowned Plant Based Dietitian Julieanna Hever! Should you eat only plants? Can you get enough protein eating plants? Julieanna has the answers!
Make sure to subscribe to the podcast ANYWHERE podcasts are available!

Itunes:

Fadorfuture.com

Julieanna's website healthspansolution.com

JoeyThurman.com

instagram.com/joeythurmanfit

instagram.com/fadorfuturepodcast

nutrition research,how much protein do you need,should I go vegan,fad diets,how much protein should I have,alan aragon,facts on food,food facts,plan based eating,best diet for me,how many calories do I need,how to lose weight,diets explained,top diets explained,what diet should I eat,keto,joeythurmanfit,joey thurman,how to go plant based,how to go vegan,why eat plants,is vegan the best diet,should I only eat plants,how to get protein eating plants,

Post a Comment

0 Comments