Advertisement

10 THINGS THE SEWING PATTERN DOESN’T TELL YOU! And you have to learn about sewing yourself!

10 THINGS THE SEWING PATTERN DOESN’T TELL YOU! And you have to learn about sewing yourself! There are many things the pattern assumes you know already.... but as a beginner at sewing, YOU DON'T! Let me show the top 10 things I found that the sewing pattern does not tell you!
It's how to read a pattern but a little bit different!





*Learn to sew with me at VINTAGE SEWING SCHOOL :
And take a free class

*My favorite SEWING SUPPLIES :

*Sign up for my newsletter!






Want your own CUSTOM CLOTHING LABELS? I recommend
(USE CODE - ' evelynwood15 ' for 15% off your order)






OTHER VIDEOS MENTIONED TO WATCH:

WHY DON"T MY SEAMS MATCH? Is it a pattern tracing, fabric cutting or pinning issue? Sewing Q&A


SEW PERFECT THE FIRST TIME? Nope! Test these things and instantly sew better garments ‘first time’!


TOP 5 MISTAKES TO AVOID WHEN LEARNING TO SEW // Advice to my beginner sewer self!


6 PROFESSIONAL SEAM FINISHES you can do without a serger or overlocker

FOLLOW me on my other social media channels:

How to finish seams - zig zag stitch tutorial!


5 good sewing habits you need








INSTAGRAM :
WEBSITE :
FACEBOOK :


And don’t forget to subscribe!
Until next time
Evelyn


#evelynwood #sewing #beginnersewing

Evelyn Wood,how to read a pattern for sewing,how to read a sewing pattern,how to read a sewing pattern for beginners,using a sewing pattern for the first time,assumed knowledge of sewing patterns,sewing for beginners,learn to sew from a pattern,how to learn to sew your own clothes,sewing tips and tricks,sewing tips for beginners,how to use a sewing pattern,sewing basics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments