Advertisement

Amputee Mum in NEED of a Wheelchair||Day in the Life with 3 Boys Vlog

Amputee Mum in NEED of a Wheelchair||Day in the Life with 3 Boys Vlog I finally need a wheelchair. I have been pushing this away for sometime and now I realize that i need a wheelchair. I hope you enjoy this day in the life without legs
__________________________________
-Become a Member Here:
-Patreon:
_________________________
Email: neokirchbaby@gmail.com

FAQ:
How I lost my legs:

How my husband and I met:

Please subscribe HERE:
_________________________________________
Follow me on social media:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Twitter:
-----------------------------------

Neo KirchBaby
Botswana Youtuber
neo kirchway
AmputeeMom

I NEED A WHEELCHAIR. Or I suffer//Day in the Life Without Legs Amputee Mum NEEDS a Wheelchair//Day in the Life Vlog Amputee Mum in NEED of a Wheelchair//Day in the Life with 3 Boys Vlog

Wheelchair//Day

Post a Comment

0 Comments